Vocational Training Charitable Trust VTCT
A variety of stand-alone beauty therapy qualifications are available for study on a part time basis. These courses are suitable for those people wishing to study just one subject area at a time or alternatively cluster subjects together to produce a unique and individual course of learning.
Beauty courses are available for the following:
Certificates at level 2:
- Wax depilation
- Facial massage and skin care
- Lash & brow treatments including shaping and tinting
Diplomas at level 3 include:
- Mechanical & electrical facial treatments
- Mechanical & electrical body treatments
- Anatomy & physiology
- Body Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Stone Therapy
- Pre-blended Aromatherapy
Some beauty and holistic courses may be studied simultaneously whilst others may be studied as a progressive programme. Such programmes are designed and supervised under the guidance of our principal Tina Parsons. Beauty courses commence in September and March of each year with additional courses starting at other times of the year subject to availability.
Why choose Burghley for part time VTCT courses?
- Burghley Academy is run by Tina Parsons who is one of the most respected people in the beauty world*
- Small class sizes – maximum of six students per group
- Ongoing career advice from within the industry including CV building, application support, interview skills and trade testing
- Extensive practical experience working with real clients in a real salon
- Flexible training with days and times to suit where possible
- No set finish dates so that students are free to work at their own pace
- Professional product training including Decleor, Mii, Jessica, Otosan and Eve Taylor
* Alan Goldsbro CEO, Habia – the industry authority for hair ,beauty, nails and spa.