Vocational Training Charitable Trust VTCT
A variety of stand-alone hair and beauty qualifications are available for study on a part time basis. These courses are suitable for those people working in industry who wish to add expertise and qualifications.
Hairdressing courses are available for the following:
Certificates at level 2:
- Plait and twist hair
- Perm and neutralise hair
- Lash & brow treatments including shaping and tinting
Courses commence in September and March of each year with additional courses starting at other times of the year subject to availability.
Why choose Burghley for part time VTCT courses?
- Burghley Academy is run by Tina Parsons who is one of the most respected people in the hair and beauty world*
- Small class sizes – maximum of six students per group
- Ongoing career advice from within the industry including CV building, application support, interview skills and trade testing
- Extensive practical experience working with real clients in a real salon
- Flexible training with days and times to suit where possible
- No set finish dates so that students are free to work at their own pace
- Professional product training including L’oreal, Mii, Jessica and Eve Taylor
* Alan Goldsbro CEO, Habia – the industry authority for hair ,beauty, nails and spa.