“As a long standing client of Burghley for both hair and beauty I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my treatments. All the staff are friendly and professional. Every visit makes me feel relaxed. A small oasis of calm in a busy life.”
Suzanne Jones (Client)
The Burghley Beauty team of therapists are trained to level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy and Level 3 Holistic Therapy offering a wide range of treatments designed to beautify and pamper as well as relax and de-stress.
The treatments are carried out in five custom-built flower themed treatment retreats each providing a private and comfortable environment in which to enjoy the treatments on offer.
On the ground floor, we have the large Forget-me-not retreat providing wheelchair access. We suggest that clients request this room when making a booking if stairs are a problem.
The first floor is home to the impressive Butterfly retreat comprising of our double treatment room. Also situated on the first floor is the Jasmine retreat, Violet retreat and Daffodil retreat. This floor of retreats offers the ideal environment for indulgent pamper parties, relaxation with a partner or friend as well as pampering and preening for the individual. Treatment rooms are light and airy reflecting the properties of the flowers they represent.
Burghley Beauty is an Eve Taylor, Skinbase, Otosan, Mii, Kissed by Mii and Jessica appointed salon offering:
- Manicure and pedicure – basic, deluxe and remedial
- Gel polish
- Lash and brow treatments including tinting and shaping
- Make Up – all occasions
- Manual facials
- Electrical facials including Microdermabrasion, non-surgical facelift, vibroderm, steam and brush cleanse.
- Body massage
- Body exfoliation
- Bamboo massage
- Electrical body treatments including G5, heat lamp and audio sonic
- Electrical epilation (electrolysis) including blend
- Special Packages – holiday, pamper etc
- Mother-to-be face and body treatments
- Swedish body massage
- Stone massage
- Aromatherapy blending and massage
- Facial massage
- Indian head massage
- Thermal auricular therapy (ear candling)
Treatments are available for men and women and for those younger clients under the age of 16, we require the authorisation and/or presence of a parent or guardian.